Pastry and Baking Chef
SSA Consulting Group Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 31-Dec-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Conduct WSQ and non-WSQ baking and dessert creation courses for adults and matured students.
- Ensure all materials required for the class is sufficient throughout the day and to alert the person-in-charge to replenish the ingredients if necessary.
- Conduct Train-The-Trainer programmes for new baking and dessert trainers.
- Conduct demonstrations in roadshows as and when the management requires.
- Other duties as deemed fit by the management.
- Possess excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Passionate in teaching and sharing baking knowledge and skills with others.
- Professional and punctual.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess a can-do attitude, persistence and positive mindset towards work.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Minimum Diploma in a related field.
- Possess the full ACTA/ACLP qualification.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the F&B industry and or in pastry, baking or dessert creations department.
- At least 1 year of basic training experience (not necessarily in the training industry for baking)
- Able to train adults and matured students in an optimistic, cheerful and fun manner
- Possess good command in English in both written and oral communication.
- Bilingual and able to converse in Mandarin OR Malay in order to teach Chinese OR Malay-speaking participants will be an added advantage.
SSA Consulting Group Pte Ltd