We are looking for a dedicated Parts Coordinator to join our Parts Store team. You will be responsible for providing administrative and logistical support to ensure the smooth and orderly operations in the parts store. Being in a dynamic environment, you are expected to adapt, pick up and apply new skills and knowledge which will be necessary to your success in this role.
- This role requires you to provide logistical support to facilitate the daily operations
- Collaborate with service team and ensure their Parts and Accessories requirements are being address
- You will provide Parts costing information, handle ordering of the Parts not in stock and update the service team on the delivery details
- Part of the job scope is to monitor and handle stock checks daily/weekly to ensure healthy inventory levels
- You shall check, receive and inspect items and quantities delivered in a timely manner
- Verify parts against invoices, purchase orders or requisitions to ensure accuracy
- Issue and keep proper records of the required purchase orders, invoices and inventory reports
- You are to maintain daily housekeeping to ensure Part Store cleanliness and tidiness
- Adhere to safety and security procedures in handling parts
- Provide administrative duties to support supervisors
Location: Sim Ming Autocity
You should possess an education level of Nitec / Higher Nitec with at least 2 years’ relevant experience in logistics management or equivalent. There will be added advantage if you have automotive related background.
We would require you to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and meticulous in numbers, with basic command of English (both verbal and written).
MBM Wheelpower Pte Ltd