Parts Assistant $1.8k ++
- Create quotation for the company’s counter customers.
- Process, review and maintain all orders and ensure timely delivery to customers
- Process and expedite orders from receiving PO through delivery
- Review and process customers’ claims on shipping discrepancy and coordinate with Sales and Marketing Department on customers’ requirements.
- Assist Finance Department on credit limit, overdue payment, cash sales, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ or ‘N’ level or equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in parts and order processing, preferably in DBS environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application Software
- Able to correspond in writing with customers, suppliers and internal staff.
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.