Partnerships & Alliance Manager
- Opportunity to gain regional exposure
- Exponential learning and development opportunities
Our client is a telecommunications company that strives on innovation and developing modern-age technologies. With an established international presence, they provide an extensive array of solutions to thousands of consumers.
You will be responsible for :
- Sourcing and identifying new partners as well as executing exciting partnership solutions.
- Negotiating partnership deals and ensuring mutually beneficial partnership terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy.
- Working closely to cross-functional teams to ensure offerings are validated and assisting in integration, when required.
- Maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- Developing metrics to measure ROI from partnerships.
- Communicating results to management and continuously developing partnerships strategy to support growth in the region.
- You have at least 7 years experience within a Partnerships & Alliances role.
- Prior sales experience with track record of exceeding targets will be an advantage
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You have critical-thinking skills and can think on one's feet.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are adaptable and can handle multiple opportunities in a fast-paced environment.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd