Partnership Manager (Medical And Assistance Network, APAC)
- Gain regional exposure and expand network in APAC
- Work in a dynamic and vibrant environment
- Continuous career development opportunities
Our client is a loyalty and benefits company and has developed initiatives for global brands within Financial Services, Travel, Retail and other sectors to acquire, engage and retain their customers. With offices across the globe, they are committed to establishing strong relationship with their clients through successful delivery of innovative solutions.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading partnerships for Medical & Assistance business unit in APAC
- Reviewing and understanding market demand, market-specific commercials, and regulatory requirements of Medical and Assistance business network for APAC
- Identifying, negotiating, and contracting relevant new partners in region, ensuring favourable commercial terms for overall business
- Managing existing partners relations, including re-negotiating commercial terms and implementing new product verticals as required by business needs
- Negotiating and executing agreements for all partners, working closely with both external partners and internal legal team
- Providing competitive landscape analysis of business in APAC, and developing partnership strategy aligned with global objectives and company's business needs
- Reviewing partners’ customer experience journey and providing solution for integration with our product
- Working closely with stakeholders to deliver positive customer experience and develop network strategy in the region
- You have at least 5 years experience in a regional partnership or business development role with strong commercial focus.
- You possess In-depth knowledge of and proven experience of commercial contract negotiation and procurement approaches, ideally in a service and medical provider environment
- Prior experience in International Medical and/or Assistance Network Management with good insight of medical providers’ accreditation methodologies is advantageous
- You have experience at assessing, benchmarking, and auditing the quality of service providers
- You take ownership of responsibilities and deliverables
- You have excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills. skills
- You are flexible, resilient and able to work independently.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence across areas
- You are able to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment
Snaphunt Pte Ltd