Partnership & Alliances Manager
- Fantastic work culture
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a well-funded startup that fills a crucial gap in learning today, especially for ambitious professionals. The Company provides affordable access to world-class content to help professionals move a step closer to achieving their aspirations.
You will be responsible for :
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Building a high performing team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance.
- Ensuring timely recognition and reward for top achievers and implement performance management actions when needed.
- Ensuring proper use of the database and tools to track performance.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor analysis.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and building client relationships.
- Conducting monthly sales reviews and quarterly business reviews with Country sales teams.
- Driving monthly /quarterly sales objectives and providing sales forecasts.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Setting weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets for the team and driving them to achieve these.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have at least 3 years experience within a Business Development (B2B), Regional/Multi-country Sales or Sales/ Key Account Management role, ideally within the Education, Ecommerce and EdTech industry.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a strong experience within consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage senior level relationships.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
Ref : 56403119
Snaphunt Pte Ltd