Partner Management Executive (IT | Central | S$4,500)
In line of expansion, our client is looking for a suitable and dynamic team member to join their team.
- Manage multiple vendors concurrently, including determining Service Level Agreements and KPI encompassing Turn Around Time, Repeat Return, Onsite Response Time as well as other service deliverable metrics
- Design and develop a delivery of scorecard results, action plans, and conduct regular performance management meetings with vendor(s)
- Put in place a structured system to ensure that all vendor(s) staff are properly trained in Company’s products as well as internal procedures and systems
- Build and improve strong working relationship with vendors (e.g. communication, collaboration, issue resolution) and drive continuous improvements in behaviour and performance
- Manage administrative duties, including verifying the authenticity of claims and processing vendor claims in a timely fashion
- Provide basic product troubleshooting support, where necessary
- Degree graduate with 3-4 years of experience in vendor management or relevant.
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels, both written and verbal
- Advanced proficiency PowerPoint skills (tables, graphs, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency Excel skills (dashboard creation, pivot tables, lookups, Data Manipulation and etc)
- Generate and manage reports and performance statistics on on a monthly basis and on ad hoc basis as and when required
We are pleased to invite you to go through a Video Interview for the position.
Your video could be presented to the client to help them understand your key strengths and skills quickly and aid you in securing an interview with them.
Should you wish to partake in the interview, you may visit link: http://interview.deephire.com/w2f
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16125
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD