Part time trainers for F&B/Culinary/Barista Workshops (Project basis)
GNS Learning Hub Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Jan-2020
Contract, Project Basis
We are seeking for experienced F&B professionals and baristas who are passionate in conducting F&B/Culinary/Barista workshops for teenagers. We offer you the opportunities to grow together with us.
- Candidates to adhere to the prescribed curriculum and ensure a high standard of teaching and course delivery.
- Candidate should ensure all structured activities are adhered to.
- Candidate should ensure timely preparation of all necessary materials before class.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma with at least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- 5 Part-Time and Contract position(s) available (pls note that this is a project-based position).
- For those without training experiences, on-the-job training will be arranged if he/she possesses the right aptitude and is passionate in training profession. Please note that assistant trainer position is also available for those who would like to start off as assistant first/those who do not meet the requirement for trainers' position.
- Candidates who are already registered with MOE are welcome to apply.
- Candidates should adhere to the prescribed curriculum and ensure teachings are interesting, students are engaged all the time, and timely preparation of all necessary course materials before class commences
- Candidate should be an optimistic, responsible and willing to learn person. He/she should also enjoy interacting with teenagers.
- Candidate should possess excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Only those who are able to train in weekdays' daytime will be considered for this position.
GNS Learning Hub Pte Ltd