Part Time Trainers & Facilitators
- Prepare and deliver training programmes at primary/secondary schools
- Conduct activities with meaningful debrief
- Facilitate discussions for honest and fruitful sharing
- Secure feedback of individual classes or students
The position provides much flexibility as well as autonomy, therefore we are looking for trainers who are responsible and are driven to continually improve themselves. Training programmes are usually on weekdays ranging from 730am to 6pm daily. Training duration may range from one to ten hours per session. Training venues would be at the respective institution or organization around Singapore. Our associate staff have many opportunities to interact with a myriad of students (Primary to Tertiary institutions) as well as hone their skills as they observe with each other.
- Poly Graduates, fresh graduates, graduates with some working experiences and ex-MOE teachers
- Passionate about developing and training young people
- Energetic and confident with public speaking
- Strong command of English both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills in a classroom setting
As an associate trainer, you are potentially the store front of our company, as such, we are extremely stringent in our selection process.
Interested candidates are invited to email your detailed resume, including a recent photograph to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Acorn Training Consultancy