Edublitz Pte Ltd, a Singapore-incorporated company since the Year 2000, develops and provides premier educational products and services.
We aspire to be the premier educational service provider and will continue to explore innovative and exciting ways to enhance the teaching and learning experience.
Job Summary - Part-Time Trainer / Instructor
Conduct training programme / lessons to students in MOE schools (mainly primary and secondary schools) with location in various part of Singapore
Subjects of teaching include different type of skills depending on personnel expertise.
Some of the subjects could include the following but not subjected to:-
- Coding / Programming / Game Development / Game Design
- Mobile / App Development / Robotic
- AMIS Visual Art (Manga / 3D Pen / Cartoon / Drawing / Illustration)
- Media, Art and Graphic (Videography / Digital Art / Manga art / Stop Motion)i
- Music (Technology, Production, Composing)
- Design and Technology / Engineering / Clean Energy Technology
- E-Entrepreneurship / E-Commence / Business Management
- Chinese Language and Card Game
- Interactive Media related
- Must be MOE eIRS (Instructor Registration System) registered / AMIS (Art Music Instructor Scheme) registered or if you're in the midst of applying.
*Kindly state this information clearly in your application/ resume*
- Minimum A Level / Diploma / Higher Nitec or equivalent
- Self-motivated and keen interest in learning new things
- Must love to teach and enjoy working with children & teenagers
- Available on weekdays between 8am – 5pm
- Teaching / Industry experience in the related field would be an advantage
- Only Singaporeans need to apply
Please include the following information in your resume in doc or pdf format:
- Personal particulars.
- Education background.
- Work experiences.
- Valid Registration Slip with MOE (if available)
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
Edublitz Pte Ltd