PART-TIME SENIOR TEACHING AND LEARNING ASSISTANT (PE - Infant School) - Starting on 7 January 2019
The successful applicant will support the PE teachers in the teaching process in order to attain educational excellence. Demonstrating a positive attitude towards the teaching process, they will communicate, liaise and develop sound relationships with children, teachers, parents and colleagues to enhance learning.
This role reports to Head of Infant School through the Head of Infant PE.
- Previous experience of working with children is essential
- A professional or educational background in PE or sports coaching will be an advantage, with relevant qualifications and at least two years’ experience
- A good command of English
- Effective organisational and communication skills
- PC literate
- Positive, enthusiastic and mature individuals who enjoy working with children and teachers
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Work at Tanglin” under “Current Job Vacancies (Non-Teaching Positions)” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
Part-time role (27 nett hours per week) with school holidays entitlement. Interested applicants, please email/fax/mail with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, and contact number to:
HR Department, Tanglin Trust School Ltd
95 Portsdown Road Singapore 139299
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Closing Date: Friday, 26 October 2018
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Tanglin Trust School Ltd