Part time / Locum Phlebotomist ( Immediate / Flexible Hours )
We are looking for Temp / Contract Locum Phlebotomist to be outsourced to our clients from Reputable organizations.
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition
- Develop effective collection techniques as they relate to groups such as pediatric and geriatric patients
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time
- Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization
- Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient requests them
- Venipuncture/Phlebotomy cert will be an advantage but not mandatory
- Min. 1 year of phlebotomy experience
- Able to start work immediately or short notice period
- Able to confidently draw blood
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
Attention to: Julie Lee Sze Jie
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Julie Lee Sze Jie (Outsourcing Team)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd