Part time Gym Attendant
Confidential| Date Posted: 21-Jun-2021
Part Time, Temporary
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Manage the front desk.
- Ensure that only authorized users are admitted into the gym
- Responsible to keep the gym environment clean and safe.
- Conducts Gym Orientations for all new members to make sure they can use the gym safely.
- Attentive to the needs of the customers on the gym floor.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Applicant must be Standard First Aid / CPR / AED certified.
- Good customer service is a must.
- Ability to build relationship with people.
- Knowledge of safe exercise techniques, and potential injuries and ability to handle emergencies.
- Demonstrate exercises and adjust machine weights, free weights, and cardiovascular equipment.
- Enjoys meeting people.
- Great passion for fitness.
- Able to commit at least 6 months.
- Able to work at Bukit Panjang area.
- Willingly to work shift hours (Includes weekends & Public Holidays)
- Attractive performance bonus
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working hours (Able to commit at least 2 hrs/ day)
- $8/ hr
Poly Students/ JC students are welcome to apply
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary