Part Time / Full Time Preschool Teacher
We are seeking candidates who possess the qualities that make a difference in the lives of young children, their families as well as our organisation. She has to be someone who is eager to grow her practice as a teacher in the early childhood industry.
- Plan lessons and implement daily programs for assigned classes
- Involvement in school activities and events
- Responsible for the upkeep of the classroom and learning environment
- Build and maintain good rapports with parents and colleagues
- Possess qualification of WSQ Certificate in Early years, ACEY, ACECCE/CPT, CET-DECCE or Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education-Teaching or higher preferred
- Preferably with previous work experience in EC
- Motivated individual who possesses great passion in teaching and inspiring children to love learning
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
We offer an attractive remuneration package plus incentives to the right candidate. Interested applicants are to email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call us at Tel: 62477271.