Part-time Customer Service Officer (Bowling)
National Service Resort & Country Club (NSRCC)| Date Posted: 21-Aug-2019
Permanent, Part Time
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Handle daily operation and maintaining of facilities within Bowling Centre
- Handle Cashier Counter during operation & reconcile daily payment balance
- Maintain relationship with the Club’s Members, guests and members of public by providing good customer service
- Ensure compliance to established rules of the game during bowling league / competitions
- Update and maintain bowlers’ records & results e.g. handicaps, league results, competition results and championship results
- Assist Supervisor in checking and maintaining stock, equipment, stationery at sufficient level for daily operation
- Handle enquiries/bookings/organizing/billing for Corporate events & submit monthly report
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level qualification
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Shift hours available: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm / 11:00 am to 8:00 pm / 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm / 5:15 pm to 2:15 am
- Overtime pay and shift allowance provided where applicable.
- Staff transport will be provided at Tanah Merah MRT station. Cab service provided if work till 2:15 am.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
National Service Resort & Country Club (NSRCC)