Part-time care aide
Part-time care aides at Carer have the flexibility to take on ad-hoc jobs according to their schedule and experience. These include medical escort and basic home care for patients requiring simple assistance with their activities of daily living (e.g. showering, toileting, diaper changing, transferring and lifting, feeding, administration of oral medications etc.). They earn a side income while doing what they love best – caring for others.
Those without the relevant certifications and experience are required to undergo training before they can become care aides of Carer. For details on the training course, please refer to the following link: https://bit.ly/caregivertrainingcourse. You can register for the course here: https://bit.ly/Local_1.
If you already have the relevant eldercare skills training and experience, please apply online at https://www.carer.com.sg/join-us-care-aides
- Minimum GCE ‘N’/’O’ levels preferably with a Certificate in Healthcare Support, Caregiving for the Elderly or equivalent and a valid First Aid and Basic CPR certification
- Mature, caring and responsible with experience taking care of the elderly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in additional languages besides English is advantageous
- Able to commit for at least 3 days a week
Carer Pte Ltd