Part-time Associate Psychologist / Part-time Associate Social Worker
At the Centre for Effective Living (CEL), we are committed to building people and celebrating effective living. Founded in 1988, our team – which comprises of psychiatrists, psychologists and counsellors – has worked closely with many local and multinational organisations in identifying and maximizing the potential of individuals and teams, and in promoting and maintaining psychological well-being and growth.
In addition to the clinical work which is a core component of our practice, our consultants deliver wellness talks to our corporate clients on a regular basis to promote mental wellness, while our team also provides Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) support to help affected individuals manage stress reactions to critical incidents occurring on or off the workplace.
The Part-time Associate Psychologist or Part-time Associate Social Worker will be responsible for the provision of psychological treatments and interventions to patients. The Associate Psychologist or Social Worker will also assist in the development and provision of psychological training and crisis management services for organisations.
- Provide counselling or psychological treatments and interventions to individuals, couples, or families to enhance their emotional and psychological wellbeing
- Assist in simple administrative tasks as required
- Master’s Degree in Clinical/Counselling/Educational Psychology OR Master’s Degree in Social Work with 5 – 10 years of relevant experience. Relevant training in family therapy, couples therapy and marital work would be an advantage.
- Familiarity in administering psychological assessments .
- Independent clinician in documentation, treatment planning and case management.
- Adept in integrating psychological perspectives into mental wellness talks and workshops.
- Comfortable presenter in the delivery of talks and workshops.
- Adaptable in managing ad-hoc and time sensitive requests from clients.
- Preferable to be multi-lingual with English and a second language.
- Registration with The Singapore Psychological Society for Psychologists or accreditation by Social Work Accreditation and Advisory Board (SWAAB) for Social Workers would be required.
- As this is a part-time position, your earnings would depend on the number of clients seen on a weekly basis.
Centre for Effective Living Pte Ltd