Part Time Advisors
Sales Advisors are the key point of contact between an origanisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Their work includes:
- organising sales visits
- demonstrating and presenting products
- establising new business
- maintaining accurate records
- attending trade exhibitons, conference and meetings
- reviewing sales performance
- negotiating contracts & packages
- aiming to achieve monthly or annual target
Promotional prospects are excellent - progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management. Pay structure between 4-8K to be determined based on experience.
SP - Anthony Goh (David Chin District)