Part-Time Administrative and Operations Assistant
What will your tasks be:
- In charge of front desk admin and parent/student servicing duties including, but not limited to, resolving complaints and providing solutions to ensure that their needs are met.
- Manage center operations, resources and logistics.
- Ensure all classrooms are always ready before class.
- Ensure that supplies such as pens, marker refills, papers, etc are well stocked. Liaise with various external vendors for supplies or other logistical needs.
- Liaise with parents to arrange for appointments or for scheduling purposes.
- Process student registrations and payments, as well as maintaining student database
- Sending memos to parents upon request
- In charge of proper and organized filing, documentation and archiving of forms as well as managing other necessary administrative paperwork
- Handle calls and emails
- Ensure that the center is neat, tidy and organized according to inventory lists.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
We have been searching for you if you…
- Are warm, bright and positive. We want you to be another optimistic and encouraging individual here!
- Fun, friendly and approachable. Let’s take some fun and jokes with our fun team!
- Want to be the one running the show when it comes to tidying up places! (If you have OCD, we love you!!)
- Are a team player
What can you expect from us:
- A warm, bright and positive environment!
- A common goal to work towards which is to transform all students to become A* students.
- An opportunity to be promoted to Management Executive (Great!)
Job Type: Part Time
- Any Diploma holders/Post-graduates are welcomed to apply!
- Preferably to have at least 1 Year(s) of working experience in administrative field
- Singaporeans only
Salary will be $7 per hour.
Working hours (3-day work week)
- Tuesday 1pm to 7pm
- Friday 1pm to 10pm
- Either Saturday OR Sunday 8.30am to 5.30pm
If you are ready to grow with our company, send us your resume to 88169595