- Handle and process all enrollments and registration.
- In-charge of school fee collection.
- Handle & follow-up customers' enquires
- Assist in daily school operations
- Customer Service-oriented, patience and able to handle children.
- Must be bilingual in both chinese and English due to the nature of job.
- Able to work in weekdays evening, weekend and public holiday.
Working Locations: Ang Mo Kio, Bishan, Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang, Sembawang, Orchard, Jurong Point, Marine Parade, Tampines
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume with photo & expected salary to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and please indicate which working location you are interested in working at.
Tien Hsia Language School