- Excellent learning opportunities from industry insiders.
- A role that will promote career development
- Be a part of a great work culture
Our client is a Fintech startup backed by a top global incubator. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across South East Asia, they provide small and medium businesses convenient financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
As a Paralegal, you will report to the Regional Legal Counsel of the company and will be working with other Legal Counsel. You are to prepare, review and advise on licensing applications for the company, as well as general corporate advisory, regulatory and compliance. You will be required to provide legal administrative support to the legal department as well as other corporate functions like the finance department, tech department and other departments as need may arise from time to time.
You will be responsible for :
- Preparation and filing of licensing applications for the company
- Assisting in reviewing corporate agreements
- Researching legal points from time to time.
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to the legal team, including but not limited to maintenance of electronic agreements, maintain database of legal documents, printing, scanning, filing, organising, proof-reading and mailing documents.
- Handling a variety of general corporate legal matters
- Other tasks which may be assigned to you from time to time
- You have a Diploma in law and at least 1 years experience either in a law firm or in-house in a corporate legal department.
- Paralegal certification will be advantageous, but not mandatory.
- You can work independently to manage filings and licensing applications and conduct legal research
- You are excellent at written and spoken English.
- You are conscientious, meticulous and have an eye for detail.
- You have a positive attitude, consultative approach and are self-motivated
- You demonstrate highest work ethic and unlimited drive and have a 100% execution-minded with a hands-on approach and work with a high sense of urgency.
- You have strong interpersonal and social skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd