This serves as a liaison between the subject matter experts on the business side and application development. The focus of this role will be to understand functional requirements / specification for projects, working alongside Project Management, Application Development, Architect teams, Quality Assurance teams to ensure the code is delivered as per function specification and business requirement. As a developer on the implementation of key business and technology change initiatives within the Wealth Management process and application domains, this role will be responsible for:
• Coding and implementation of complex applications especially in banking domain.
• Design, creation and tuning of complex stored procedures.
• Application level & System level trouble shooting.
• Program Design, Coding and code Review.
• Testing and Defect Management.
• Flexible to work on stringent time lines and multicultural environment.
• Coordinating the cross-functional team members and activities for work streams or entire change and technology implementation initiatives while ensuring that code is delivered as per business requirements and written functional specifications and report the progress to the Project Manager and/or functional stream leads accordingly.
• Pre & Post Implementation Support.
• Willing to learn development on Pitney Bowes products such as Engage One, Dataflow/Spectrum
• Quick in understanding business requirements and functional specification document and work with the business analyst for qualitative code delivery.
• Strong experience in ISIS Papyrus (Papyrus Business Designer and associated products) / Open Text / Hp ExStream (now OpenText Exstream) / Pitney Bowes (EngageOne Designer, Dataflow) with minimum 5 years of working experience is a must and willing to learn and work on other competitor products is the primary requirement.
• At least 5+ years of strong experience in .Net and SQL (SQL Server environment).
• Tunes and optimizes stored procedures and queries to improve database retrieval times and overall performance.
• Good experience in Design, build, fine tuning of ETL tools such as SSIS will be an added advantage.
• Must have skills to create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development. Prepares documentation to support technical design.
• Worked on large databases in SQL Server environment.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills.
• Should be able to work independently with minimal assistance.
• Excellent API knowledge, creating and consuming with REST SOAP and XML will be a plus.
• Hands on experience in Microservices will be added advantage.
• Experience using monitoring tools and automate testing frameworks.
• Willing to learn other programming tools.
Good to have:
• Experience in Pitney Bowes applications such as Engage One, Dataflow/Spectrum.
• Development experience in projects under Premier / Private Banking domain.
• Experience in real time queue management process will be added advantage.
• Experience in L3 Support and communicating with BAU teams (Applications teams handling production environment).
• Prior experience in banking environment with change and release management process for production releases
EA License No: 20C0199 (Carecone Pte. Ltd.)
Registration ID: 201913897K
CareCone Pte Ltd, Singapore
Carecone Pte Ltd