Paiza Services Executive (VIP Call Centre Agent)
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Jun-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Attend to casino Patrons’ and internal stakeholders’ enquiries, requests and feedback through emails and/or calls ensuring that their needs are attended to timely and professionally.
- Follow up on outstanding enquiries, requests and feedback with Patrons and internal stakeholders.
- Confirm and process reservation requests for rooms, flights, transfers, attractions, restaurants and limousines, as required by Patrons and internal stakeholders.
- Registration of Patrons for casino events, tournaments and promotions.
- Process redemption of casino offers such as room, birthday and other promotions.
- Ensure that Patrons’ information, preferences and tier entitlements have been maintained and recorded accurately.
- Assist with the creation of casino programs.
- Assist retailers with earnings or redemptions of Destination Dollars and Sands Dollars.
- Work closely with the Sales Teams, International Marketing Operations, Player Development Operations, Hotel and VIP Services to ensure all arrangements have been made to meet Patrons’ requirements while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Help maximize room revenue by up-selling higher room categories to Patrons.
- Escalate to Supervisor all incidents and issues/matters which require further clarification(s) during the shift.
- Deliver a professional, prompt and high quality service experience to Patrons and internal stakeholders over the phone and email while maintaining Marina Bay Sands’ standards and departmental KPIs.
- Review and enhance processes and procedures to ensure efficiency of the operations.
- Perform all tasks in accordance with Marina Bay Sands policies and procedures, and in compliance with the respective local laws and regulations.
- All other adhoc duties as and when required.
- Diploma holder would be preferred.
- At least 2 years of working experience preferably in a customer service role.
- Candidates with minimal academic qualifications but relevant work experience are welcomed to apply.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to perform rotating shift work including midnight, public holiday and weekend shifts.
- Candidates who have proven competencies to work independently and with little supervision will be offered the option to work from home.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd