Painter cum Handyman
THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 14-Aug-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Carry out daily repair & maintenance works assigned by Duty Engineer
- Provides emergency supports to all building services as and when required.
- Provide front-line supports and trouble-shoot in the event of breakdowns.
- Ensures prioritized attention to maintenance work orders and complaints respecting the department’s standards.
- Involve in plumbing, electrical, heating, cooling, ventilation, furnishings and fixtures, painting, wall cover repairs, light carpentry, door and window repairs.
- Perform any room preventative maintenance activities as scheduled.
- Secondary education required.
- One or two years of progressive engineering experience in a resort or hotel
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities is acceptable.
- Able to deal effectively with guests in a resort environment. Honesty and reliability a must.
- Must maintain a well- groomed and professional appearance.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and assist in other positions as business demands dictate.
- English with ability to communicate clearly
- Knowledge as well as abilities in other languages would be beneficial.
- The position requires heavy lifting and working outdoors.