Paediatric Trained Nurses keen to move into Office Hours
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875289
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure nursing care services rendered are safe, competent and individualised.
- Uphold nursing standards in documentation, treatment, patient monitoring and infection control.
- Provide direct patient care, evaluate patients’ conditions, and serve as the liaison between families and interdisciplinary team.
- Monitor, reassess and evaluate patient’s condition in implementing care plan for the patient and support family members to cope with patient’s advanced illness.
- Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
- Communicate and build rapport with patients and their families or caregivers.
- Maintain proper documentation of patients’ condition and accurate collation of data (record of referral / enquiry / attendances).
- Participate in Multidisciplinary Team meeting to provide smooth delivery of patient care and services.
- Keep active measures to ensure the safety of patients and report all incidents to the Nurse Manager / Nurse Clinician.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing as required.
- Observe organisation and legal requirements regarding storage and control of drugs and medical supplies.
- Observe the proper use / care of the equipment and economical use of consumables and supplies.
- Maintain a conducive and safe patient care environment.
- Undertake to keep oneself well informed of the updated industry guidelines and develop new skills that are necessary for the job.
- Initiate and drive continuous improvements in own work area on regular basis.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing from the local Polytechnic and registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- At least 4 years of Registered Nurse working experience in a paediatric ward is preferred
- Passion to serve and provide excellent customer service to various stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to contribute as an effective team-player.
- Able to perform under pressure.
Interested candidates can write in to Ann at anngoh@ recrruitexpress.com.sg
Ann Goh Xin Ting
E.A License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd