Sankyu (S) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Apr-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
Job Description: -
- Organize the daily jobs allocation planning of the a) Maintenance, b) Packing line, c) Feeding materials, d) Plant assist operations, e) Storing work into Warehouse, f) rework printing work, torn bag replacement.
- Conduct daily plant inspection and routine checks safe working conditions on a warehouse site.
- Ensure good workmanship of workers at work area & ensure PPE compliance and quality and quantities of daily work production.
- Ensure on the forklift conditions is good.
- Confirm product & packing details with ELVS PIC
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Able to work weekly rotating shift at Jurong Island
Sankyu (S) Pte Ltd