Package Development Manager
Req. ID: 118240
As a Package Development Manager, you are responsible for managing a team of Package Development engineers to develop best in class packaging technology and transfer to manufacturing sites for NPI.
The job scope include process, material and equipment development to deliver on time, cost effective and reliable packaging solutions for NPI. You are expected to execute package technology development business process (MOR development for NPI) and TECHNODE business process for new packaging technology and ensure all package development and product transfer work are carried out in accordance to these business processes and ensure smooth transition from new product development to qualification and production.
- Lead and manage a team of Package Development engineers to develop best in class packaging technology
- Collaborate with other functional groups both locally and globally to develop packaging solutions to meet the business needs
- Qualify and transfer packaging technology to production site
- Provide leadership in problem analysis and resolution
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic or Material Engineering
- At least 5 years working experience in package development
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, such as using DOE and structured problem solving tools
- Self motivated, possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Possesses good communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to lead a team
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Technology Development || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-MH2 ||
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Manager, Product Development, Compliance, Engineering, Management, Research, Legal
Micron Semiconductor Asia
Micron Technology is a world leader in memory and semiconductor technology. We offer the industry’s broadest portfolio of silicon-to-semiconductor solutions starting with foundational DRAM, NAND, and NOR Flash memory, and extending to SSDs, modules, MCPs, HMC, and other semiconductor solutions. For more than 38 years, Micron has dedicated itself to collaborating with customers and partners to engineer technology that drives innovation and transforms what’s possible. We continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to make it easier for customers to try new things and gain competitive advantages in their markets.