Outpatient Service, Manager - Healthcare
- Assist Operations Director to strategize the business, operations and resources to achieve organizational and service excellence and business viability.
- Develop and implement organisational work plans for the clinical operations department.
- Plan and manage the smooth operational efficiency of outpatient units, which include the Community Clinic, Day Rehabilitation Services, Home Care Services, and inpatient services.
- Supervise Operations Executives and Outpatient Patient Services Assistants (OPSA) in their roles.
- Formulate, implement and review service programmes and standards to drive the patient care delivery of the business units
- Liaise closely with the other divisions / departments of the hospital and external partners to ensure smooth flow of activities.
- Participate actively in various projects / activities to review and streamline workflow processes for improvements and innovation as well as to assist in implementing sound strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate ideally possesses at least a Degree or Masters in nursing / physical therapy, or equivalent healthcare discipline with 4 to 5 years’ working experience, preferably from the healthcare industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- A team player with initiative and excellent service attitude.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate constructively with colleagues, peers and subordinates.
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to multi-task.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd