Outlet Operations Manager / Supervisor
Munch Saladsmith Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 10-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, 'A' Levels
- Oversee individual outlet’s daily operations to maintain a high level of business performance (i.e. delivery of superior product and customer service).
- Ensure smooth daily operations in the outlet;
- Ensure that operations and customer service follow SOP/guidelines and meet quality standards;
- Ensure that the outlet meets food quality, safety and cleanliness standards;
- Responsible for cashing-in sales and daily sales report;
- Work with Operations team and Marketing team to analyse sales data and propose recommendations;
- Manage, train, and motivate outlet staff;
- Manage inventory;
- Liaise with headquarters; and
- Any other tasks assigned by the Director.
- Good leadership and people management skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Organised and meticulous;
- Customer and sales-oriented work ethic;
- Motivated and proactive; and
- Able to multitask and remain composed under pressure.
- At least 1 year F&B operations experience;
- F&B management background is an advantage; and
- Basic barista skills.
visit our page at fb.com/munch.fan
email [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Munch Saladsmith Pte Ltd
MUNCH Saladsmith is the sweetest little Salad Bar and Rotisserie serving up a smorgasbord of salads alongside nice bits of roast chicken, salmon and dory fillet. We've got delicious coffees and deserts, rosti, eggs, bagels, toast and sandwiches for that great perk me up in the morning. Visit us at: www.munch.sg History MUNCH started as a humble little sandwich shop in Robinson Road quite a number of years ago on September 2005. We thought that slapping stuff between two thin slices of bread can't be wrong, and slathering on loads of butter will take us a long, long way. We couldn't be further away from the truth. Today, MUNCH is premised upon fresh, healthy and absolutely delicious food. The moment we started selling salads you guys just kept pouring through the door. And you never stopped coming.