Outlet Operation cum Sales Executive
Ensure 100% accuracy in performing all daily operations through maintenance of documents, teachers’ assignment as well as handling of enquiries. To increase the sales performance to meet the outlet/ cluster target whilst delivering customer satisfaction through advocating of music courses, musical instruments & events
Duties and Responsibilies
- Provide accurate information / advice on products and services to gain trust and confidence from all customers.
- Follow the service standard of picking up the calls within 3 rings to ensure every call from customer is answered.
- Follow the service standard of receiving and ending the call with standard greetings to ensure standardisation of service provided.
- Follow up with all customers’ enquires or feedbacks and to reply them with 1357 procedure.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and teachers to ensure the delivery of prompt services to students/ parents
- Advocate music courses to meet the enrolment target.
- Prospect and perform sales of musical product to meet the sales target.
- Improving the student retention rate through the reduction of withdrawal cases.
- Assist Cluster Leader in executing the marketing campaign in school
- (E.g. distribution of flyers/ vouchers to potential student prospects).
- Convert call in / walk in to be our loyal customer.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure operation efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain 100% accurate and up-to-date lesson schedule for prompt delivery of lesson.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all students’ attendance in daily basis.
- File all documents correctly and neatly for easy retrieval and referral.
- Maintain 100% accurate and up-to-date records of all daily transactions and account closing.
Cristofori Music School