NTUC Enterprise is the holding entity and single largest shareholder of the NTUC Social Enterprises. NTUC Enterprise aims to create a greater social force to do good by harnessing the capabilities of the social enterprises to meet pressing social needs in areas like health and eldercare, childcare, daily essentials, cooked food and financial services. Serving over two million customers, NTUC Enterprise wants to enable and empower all in Singapore to live better and more meaningful lives.
Kopitiam, a household name in the F&B sector is the latest addition to our family of NTUC Social Enterprises.
Outlet Managers are amongst our most critical resource on the frontline of our business. They are responsible for the smooth running of our food establishments which require a broad range of skills and knowledge. They are experts in multi-tasking and prioritization; having to switch roles and wear the multiple hats of food stall operator, property manager, hygiene officer, customer service ambassador and more as they carry out their duties.
As an Outlet Manager , you balance running our beverage, snack and dessert stalls with managing a dozen or more tenants who together work to provide a vibrant and appealing dining experience for customers. Key to the success of any outlet is the customer experience, cleanliness and value and you have a hand in making Kopitiam’s outlets the first choice of diners who want good, affordable food.
Reporting to the Area Manager and your responsibilities include but not limit to:
- Direct and manage food court according to company SOPs and regulatory requirements
- Mentor and supervise service staff on food handling, service conduct and compliance to standards
- Advise and support tenants on their operational needs and service consistency
- Manage food court according to budget with responsibility in creating and executing plans to sustain profitability
- Monitor sales and provide monthly sales reports with recommendations for business reviews with management
- Handle customers’ complaints and operational issues
- Preferably someone with diploma in F&B, supply chain or related courses
- Is fluent in English and one other local language
- Basic computer literacy including MS Word and Excel
- Possess good knowledge of WSHA, HACCP & MUIS regulations
- Hands-on with good problem-solving skills relating to food court operations and customer issues
- Ability to foster positive working relationships
- Preferably someone with at least 3-5 years’ in a supervisory role
- Experience working in F&B sector is a plus
Working locations- Island-wide
What's app- 81880535
Email full resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Kopitiam Investment Pte Ltd