Outdoor Sales Engineer for Valves @ YCK (5 Days)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 27-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-6pm
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximize client potential in existing and new verticals.
- Develop sales plans to achieve sales target. Be able to identify and establish new sale, cross-selling or up-selling opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with customers as a trusted advisor to facilitate engineering solutions by visiting customers regularly, providing pre-sales and post sales support by managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Participate in technical discussions with the client’s engineering or maintenance teams and address any process or engineering concerns.
- Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge required to sell effectively in fluid control and fluid power industries.
- Build a regular and consistent contact with a global customer base via telephone, email, LinkedIn and face to face meetings.
- Work with sales teams to interpret customer requirements, deliver solutions and manage customer expectations with the end-goal of sales in mind.
- Be able to think critically and suggest improvements that might lead to cost savings or other client benefits.
- Work with the client to problem-solve through every hurdle during the sales process.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations and sales presentations that explain key technical aspects of solutions that will benefit customers and prospects. Successfully tailor presentations for customers and special events.
- Prepare costing, tenders, proposals and quotations to customers. Assist with technical sections for vendor assessments for clients.
- Singaporean only
- Min 2 years experience with valves
- Min Diploma in Engineering
- Work independently and contribute to the overall team sales
- Possess a strong positive mental attitude towards selling and customer service
- Have own vehicle which will be an advantage
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)