Outdoor Nurse Practitioner (Pulau Ubin) - 5 days /spslic
Location: Pulau Ubin
Employment type: 1 year contract
- Support the operations of the Medical Centre by providing timely and effective first-line medical care to participants and staff
- Perform screening of medical forms, conduct first aid briefing and ensure course participants’ overall safety
- Manage the medical supplies and pharmaceutical inventories and maintaining adequate stock level.
- To plan and conduct four Continuing Medical Education session annually
- Preparation of training administrative documents and materials
- Sourcing out for new Expedition support equipment and regularly verify status of medical equipment’s to ensure operational readiness
- Develop and review SOPs to improve clinical, management and training within the medical centre takes initiatives to provide update on medical conditions/epidemics to MST Unit Nurses and to Operations and training unit.
- Delivers safe medical management/treatment and provide patient education to participants visiting the medical centre
- Responsible to deliver high standard of medical clinical care to participants visiting the medical centre to ensure clinical excellence
- Conducts medical training for instructional staff for operationally readiness
- Prepares and issues Medical/First Aid Pouches to instructors/participants
- Performs 24 hours’ duty to provide first-line medical care
- Performs standby activation role to send cases to hospital after office hours
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Nursing or related field
- Singaporeans only
Interested applicants, click "Apply Now" or email your detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Lim Peiling (Serene) | R1654066
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (Scientec Personnel) | 11C5781