Order Processing Senior Assistant
• Receive, process and verify the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal WMS system and customer purchase order (includes customer SAP system)
• Provide back-up support to other group members in the performance of duties
• Execute all import, outbound, manipulation and storage orders as per customer requirement
• Knowledge in PM4 application, bill of lading, COO, FTA, AMS/IFS filing, export declaration, LC negotiation and customs bonded scheme
• Initiate required action for response to customer service request
• Ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers
• Liaise with the operational team closely for day to day administration requirement
• Assist operations in booking of trucking needs
• Conduct continuous stock take to maintain high level of stock accuracy
• Prepare daily administration report and monthly productivity reports.
• Ensure all operational activities are invoiced to customer accordingly.
• Interface with customers pertaining to safety, quality and administrative requirements
• Willing to take on additional task as delegated by the General Manager Administration and the Administration Manager.
• Ensure customer KPI’s are meet as per organizational requirement.
• 3-5 years’ experience as customer service in a (3PL) logistic setting preferably in the Chemical Industry
• Experience in providing customer service support, customer service orientation
• Good negotiation skills
• Proficient in English both written and verbal
• Positive attitude and pleasant personality