Order Processing cum Customer Service Executive (Ref: JTL)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 22-Jun-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1104500
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Process and manage Customer orders and ensure accurate data is maintained in SAP system.
- Co-ordinate and work closely with Suppliers to ensure timely supply of goods and delivery information to Customers.
- Ensure proper Shipping and Bank documentations are generated and verified, to ensure timely realization of Sales revenue.
- Work closely with warehouse team and 3PL and ensure proper processes are practiced in the inbound/outbound operations of goods.
- Consolidate and analyze data from SAP system to monitor KPI as required, to ensure optimal performance.
- Monitor and track Back Order Reports to work towards zero backlog monthly if not quarterly, to meet Sales revenue
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and ensure processes are executed in compliance with SOX and regulatory standards/requirements.
- Ensure continuous process improvements to achieve excellence in supply chain and logistics management from a service and cost perspective.
- Provide support and back-up assistance to team mates when required.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Preferably with 3 to 4 years of relevant experiences
- Proficient in SAP (SD & MM module)
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
Topaz Liang Huimin (CEI No. R1104500), email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd