Order Processing Coordinator
• Order processing for customer orders.
• Prepare a wide variety of shipping documents including Proforma Invoices, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Packing List, Invoices, Delivery Order, Collection Note
• Prepare Credit & Debit Note.
• Check price discrepancy on purchase orders received against price list and quotation
• Update customer price list. Extract and arrange monthly statement of accounts to customer.
• Prepare production plan and shipment plan.
• Plan and coordinate with production and warehouse department to ensure that all finished products are packed accordingly for delivery.
• Monitor and ensure all open orders are fulfilled and delivered to customer following the requested delivery date.
• Prepare courier documentation for samples and documents.
• Min GCE ‘O’ Level/NITEC/Diploma in Business Administration
• At least 1 year order processing experience in a manufacturing environment
• Able to handle Letter of Credit documents will be an added advantage
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Able to work independently as well as in a team with positive attitude
• Fluent in English with strong communication skills
• Strong in coordination and systematic in managing detailed administrative paperwork
• Responsible and well organized
• Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo (MUST)
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-309L
Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
EA Licence Number: 05C5278
Registration No.: R1103477
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services