Order Management Specialist (Semiconductor) / $5000 - $6000 / North East #ECT
General Job Summary:
This Customer Service Specialist (CSS), Senior level provides support to the following business segments: Cellular Products Group (CPG), Computing and Consumer Products (CCP), and Connectivity & Wireless Modules (CWM) and any others created under the division. This CSS Senior is responsible for the following regional activities: order management, account/regional level demand planning and associated allocation issues, and both the weekly and monthly forecasting processes.
This person supports all activities as they relate to Product Change Notifications (PCNs), New Product Introductions (NPI), and tracking of these activities within the given tools or business applications.
Additional activities include, but are not limited to, biweekly management review of regional forecast, weekly orders and issues reconciliation, demand planning and demand prioritizing, as needed. This CSS Senior must be able to complete demand analysis per customer ensuring an understanding of current and future requirements.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service for post-sales order management and customer forecast entry
- Generates supporting data and analysis including tracking customer inventories and sell-through
- Manages overall customer performance to forecast, including overall regional forecast accuracy analysis, and auto-consumption exception management
- Participates in allocation meetings, interfacing with Demand Planning/Planner(s) to address Supply/Demand related issues, to meet customer requirements and/or to manage customer expectations
- Active liaison between Sales, Finance, Demand Planning and Sales Operations managing customer requests for cancellations, push-outs and/or pull-ins
- Regular interface with Customer Care to drive customer acceptance strategies on new devices, as well as End-of-Life (EOL) and/or Build-to-Order (BTO)
- Monitors and supports sales efforts within the region, as needed or requested by the Account Management Team
- Organizes plans and participates in sales meetings, special projects, and regional worldwide customer service team meetings
- Monitors and reports on progress against department and personal goals
- Has thorough knowledge of all business systems, processes and procedures and should be able to provide training to other CS members, when requested
- Performs other related duties as needed
- Recognized Degree
- Self-driven, positive, and proactive attitude
- Has proven effective and results oriented problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong and effective leadership skills
- Effectively interact with various disciplines throughout the organization
- Able to effectively analyze situations, identify problems and possible solutions to the situation
- Exercises excellent judgment within generally defined practices and policies
- Strong, confident and professional business acumen
- Computer proficiency on PC (Oracle experience preferred)
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin. Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd