Order Management Manager (O&G Engineering)
- Oversee and ensure optimal execution and completion of project delivery on time, in budget and according to quality requirements through PM teams based in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for customers in the region, supporting key accounts and coordinate overall project management activities with the PM teams and at the respective manufacturing sites
- Ensure customer deliverables are met within the cost, quality and timeline.
- Lead a team in Order Management team in Asia Region handling Order entry, Order processing, PO Placement (Internal Factory and External Supplier), Logistics and On time delivery for valves
- Responsible for driving Monthly forecast and actual booking and revenue numbers.
- Drive Process Implementation and speed up order entry process and On Time Delivery Lead IFS as a facilitator and reporting, to fine tuning the PM and Supply Chain Modules to suit the SEAP business model. Map existing PM processes and identify improvements for short-term and long-term benefits realization.
- Support quarterly forecasting and provide forecast numbers for revenue and margin. Ensure the forecast achieved and identification of risk in the light of project status and constraints.
- At least 8 years of related business experience in similar industry, with 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a similar position and organization.
- Degree or diploma in business, engineering or a related discipline
- Effective time-management skills & well organised (MS Project experience)
- Teamwork skills to forge relationships with the related project/ cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of or familiarity with IFS (required)
- Possess Leadership qualities with strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills; strong project management and leadership skills.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17043
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD