Order Management Executive
Our client, a listed US multinational corporation, is seeking a suitable individual to join as Order Management Executive.
The Order Management Executive will handle day-to-day operational work such as:
- Create quotations, purchase orders, sales/service orders and delivery orders.
- Deal with customers as regards their orders, requirements and enquiries.
- Liaise with Logistics as regards the timely delivery of customers’ orders and the timely arrival of company’s orders from suppliers.
- Generate invoices and billing reports.
In addition, he/she will:
- Retrieve information and update forecast plans.
- Compile data for analysis and reporting purposes.
- Prepare reports and presentation slides.
- Support Manager on administrative work including organizing meetings, conference calls and the like.
- Undertake any other duties as required.
We expect the successful candidate to be a dependable, detailed and proactive person who possesses:
- Diploma or degree qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent hands-on working knowledge of SAP
- The ability to make presentations
As this role entails working with people from other departments, excellent interpersonal and communication skills are pre-requisites.
If you are keen to pursue this job opportunity, please email your detailed Word format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting "Order Management Executive" as the subject matter.