Order Inquiry Management Specialist - Customer Care Consultant
LESER LLP| Date Posted: 9-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Report directly to Technical Manager
- To ensure and maintain high level of customer service by taking ownership of customer inquiries and handling of orders from receipt to the closure of sales. Management of DTD and project orders from order review to post sales issues with close interaction with factory, sales office and partners.
- Clearly evaluate enquires/orders received in a timely manner, taking into accounts: -
- Product Configuration / Technical Specification
- Provide detailed quotation/orders from SAP system and follow internal pricing guidelines
- Responsible for tracking & tracing of orders/shipments status, ensure that customer receives their order/inquiry on time and shipment commitment targets are met
- Analyses, qualifies, and completes change order status
- Coordinates with other teams/supports to complete the request of customers and communicates effectively with our factory on customer’s delivery date pull in requests.
- Follow up on payment before delivery
- Have the ability to work to a schedule and timeline requirement
- Other duties as directed by Technical Manager or General Manager
- Diploma or Degree in any engineering / business studies; mechanical / industrial / materials engineering preferred.
- Prefer with 2 years experiences in order management or similar industries
- Knowledge in SAP preferred
- High sense of urgency to achieve goals, result driven, communicates assertively and with tact, willing to learn, works well under pressure, customer focused and team player
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Be able to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Both verbal and written proficiency in English. Other language skills (verbal/written) that are desirable include Chinese (Mandarin); Bahasa Malay; Vietnamese; Thai or German.
- A competitive market based salary and team based incentive scheme
- Medical and Dental insurance for the employee
- Attractive Annual Leave periods and with a day off during your Birthday
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Chance of visiting Germany for orientation training
Candidates looking forward to an exciting career kindly submit your detailed update resume with contact details.
PLEASE NOTE that only short listed candidates will be contacted by the company.