Order Fulfilment Executive
Our client is an established automotive company. With over a decade of experience and expertise, the company is well-known for their ability to provide end-to-end services.
In this role, you will be processing sales order and act as the liaison between relevant parties to ensure that all orders are fulfilled accurately and in a timely manner, according to SOP. You will track pending orders and delivery statuses, highlighting any pending orders that require immediate attention. You will at all times provide excellent customer service. You will support continuous improvement in work processes and relay customer feedback to the manager.
- You have at least 2 years experience within in an Order Fulfillment, logistics operations or similar role.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills and are able to present yourself in a professional manner
- You are detail-oriented and have good documentation and organisational skills.
- You are unfazed by multiple tasks under pressured environment.
- Opportunity within an established company
- Strong potential for career growth
- Work life balance
Snaphunt Pte Ltd