Order Fulfillment Specialist (Temp)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 24-May-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 6 months contract
- Working location: WFH due to Covid19 / Nearby to one-north MRT*
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Release purchase requisitions (PR) and initiates purchase orders (PO) in the system in alignment with customer requirements (based on ERP and standard operation procedures) and according with release strategy and table of authorities.
- Monitors suppliers order acknowledgments and dispatch advices along with the inbound freight, customs clearance and local transportation processes. Manages urgencies to guarantee timely deliveries.
- Monitors the purchase orders backlog and performs regular expending activities with internal (feeder factories) and external suppliers in order to ensure the customer on time delivery. Minimizes the late backlog, proactively identifies root causes and recovery plans.
- Tracks goods received at the warehouse in order to verify appropriate delivery, ensures invoice processing and service level to the customer. Manages inbound non-conformance reports (NCRs) and discrepancies with suppliers.
- Monitors the interface with suppliers systems (e.g. EDI messages) and resolves errors in order to ensure data quality / accuracy and operations continuity.
- Manages MRP (Materials Resource Planning) exception messages on daily basis.
- Monitor and resolves error messages related to the interface between the Enterprise Resource System (ERP) and the Warehouse Management System (WMS) in order to ensure the inventory alignment between the two systems (daily basis). Supports cycle counting and/or year-end inventory counting. Conducts financial risk assessments decisions relating to inventory, conducts root case analysis when necessary.
- Creates and updates suppliers performances reports. Oversees supplier performances (on time delivery, quality, lead time, reverse logistics, planning parameters), conducts periodical performance reviews, and resolves related issues.
- Runs daily checks / reports for process control and for process deviations and exceptions resolution. Responsible for performance reporting (OTD, Lead Time, Inventory related KPIs, ITO, stock-outs etc).
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)