Order Fulfillment cum Customer Service Officer (1 year, Central East) contract,
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 95C5411|EA Personal Registration No: R1106591
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Fulfill order to cash transaction (e.g. customer orders from order entry, order confirmation and co-ordinate shipment) to ensure customer service level and deliveries across the regions are met;
- To be the point of contact to handle customers' complaints, stock checking, enquiry pertaining to customer’s orders / delivery;
- Generate open sales order / backlog report on weekly basis mainly for distributors and follow up on the deliveries and expedition;
- Prepare and compile document for Letter of Credit (LC) presentation for payment terms on LC terms;
- Ensure proper documents are obtained and filed for export shipment in compliance with GST rules & audit;
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Distribution, Sales and distributor’s appointed freight forwarder to ensure customer’s orders are delivered on prompt basis;
- Maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers in order to manage information and resolve issues effectively;
- Leverage on the use of CRM in order processing through sales activities, quotation, price approval, sample order, customer creation, etc.
- Any other duties and responsibilities involved within the role as assigned from time to time.
- Min ‘O’ Level & above
- At least 3 years of order processing experience
- Knowledge of incoterms, Letter of Credit and shipping documents like COO and COC
- Knowledge using SAP SD module
- A good team player
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Able to multitask and flexible to take on ad hoc assignment
- Able to start on short notice
Interest applicants, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click ‘Apply’.
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd