Order Fulfillment Admin (UP $2300 + AWS / 5D / East)
- Up $2300
- High AWS + VB
- Monday - Friday (8.30am – 5.30pm)
- Location: Changi North
- Transport provided at: Woodlands, Yishun, AMK, Tampines, Pasir Ris, Hougang, Sengkang
- Check purchase orders from customer against tenders and quotations. Inform customers to make amendments if there are deviations.
- Ensure timely update of purchase orders into tender tracking system.
- Processed orders such as fax orders, sales orders and EDI order promptly and ensure achievement of departmental service level at all times.
- Ensure procedures for processing of item with sales restrictions, order that require price approval and other principal specified requirement are strictly adhered to.
- Manage and co-ordinate the flow of information between customers, principals, warehouse and delivery team concerning status of orders/ delivery arrangements and wrong orders.
- Ensure that critical information regarding urgent delivery, special timing request are communicated and follow up with the delivery section till completion of delivery.
- Provide admin support when necessary. E.g. Filing, data entry, retrieval of documents, etc or any other duties and tasks assigned.
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance to ISO and ISMS procedures.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned due to the exigencies of operational requirements
Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply
Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits
Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
In order to speed up the shortlisting process, qualified or interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified**
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg complete jobs listing. We wish you all the best in your career search
Cheryl Lee Jin Ling
Local Staffing Division | Registration Number: R1878634
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd. EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd