Order Engineering Manager (West / MNC/ Oil and Gas )
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 18-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Supervise the Order Engineering team to ensure customer orders are reviewed from both technical and commercial perspectives and processed within defined Booking TAT time while in compliance with company booking policy / compliance requirement
- Ensure 100% of Non QP made PRV orders are evaluated and further engineered for realization in Gul Order Fulfilment Center, so as to drive faster delivery to customer while achieving margin uplift by having specials managed locally in Singapore.
- Work closely with direct manager to set/maintain team's Key Performance Measurements and develop measurable reports/tools to ensure such KPMs are measurable.
- Review Order Receiving/Processing progress on daily basis with team
- Being responsible for Order Engineering of a specific region or customer
- Review, approve/reject team's leave planning. Plan backup resource as necessary to ensure business continuity is maintained at a satisfactory level.
- Develop/Collect training materials and plan/conduct training for the team & ensure each team member is trained adequately for the job to achieve work efficiency.
- Monitor team's work contents and continuously seek for waste elimination & process automation to improve the productivity. Escalate and justify team's resource shortage for manager's attention as necessary
- Drive Continuous Process improvement
- Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline with minimum 5 years work experience. Valve industry technical experience is a plus.
- Strong initiative to execute responsibilities and ability to organize, develop and maintain good administrative system.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills with strong organizational skills and teamwork
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917