Order Administrator 2.5k ++
The Order Administrator is responsible for the processing of online orders received from medical practitioners and/or healthcare professionals as well as to assist the Pharmacist with the smooth daily operations of the Company’s pharmacy.
- Conduct daily check on prescriptions received via theonline platform and to print out the prescription for the Pharmacist to pick and dispense.
- Process the order entry into the inventory management system after the Pharmacist has dispense.
- Print out the delivery order and check to ensure that the delivery order and dispensed medicines/drugs are correct.
- Liaise with the driver to deliver the drugs to the assigned location.
- Monitor stock level in the inventory system and notify Pharmacist when stock level is low and required replenishment.
- Monitor to order delivery and ensure deliveries are timely.
- Attend to customer’s enquiries on order status and assist to resolve any customer’s complaint or issue regarding delivery.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
- At least a GCE ‘O’ or ‘A’ Level certificate
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience preferably in sales order processing with in an online marketing organization.
- Must be computer literate and have good processing skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be resourceful and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good analytical and organization skills as well as an eye for details.