- An international company with a solid track record of success
- Working within a team of like-minded professionals
- Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
You will be responsible for :
- Provisioning and deploying business applications
- Researching, designing, testing and planning the implementation of Oracle Applications, database, and database administration tools in an Oracle 19c environment.
- Facilitating the migration of DWH application/interfaces from AIX to LINUX
- Adapting the PLSQ SCRIPTS/ UNIX Scripts to Linux platform
- Supporting application projects including modification of database objects, database creation, data migration
- Providing effort estimation
- Driving process improvements and designing enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Engineering or similar field.
- You have at least 5 years experience in IT operations, infrastructure teams or software engineering, with 2 years in PLSQL program development with exposure to LINUX environment.
- You have a solid background in Linux / Unix Administration
- You have hands-on experience on Oracle and shell batches
- You have experience with SFTP or CFT, Autosys or any scheduling solution, Bitbucket, Ansible,
- You are a strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- You are a strong team player and able to liaise with various stakeholders
- You are highly goal-driven and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd