Marc Software Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Database Administrators - Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server for a premier Client based in Singapore
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field with Certification in Oracle and /or MS SQL Server Administration.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in DBA activities in Oracle and MS SQL Server including
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modelling
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PowerShell and Unix shell scripting skills
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
- 2 years extendable contract
Marc Software Pte Ltd