Oracle Database Administrator
Confidential| Date Posted: 18-May-2020
EA Licence No: 0
Bachelor's / Honours
- 10+ years of Oracle Database Administration and Consulting Experience
- Exposure to System Management tools.
- Good trouble shooting skills and being able to mentor database specialists and handle Escalated calls.
- Must have worked on large production database environments.
- Must have comprehensive and expert knowledge of Oracle database architecture and software products, including a detailed knowledge of Oracle internals and database recovery techniques.
- Oracle 10g, 9i , 8i Administration skills;
- Should have designed and managed Highly Available / Disaster Recovery infrastructure. Oracle 10g and 9i RAC skills
- Experience of windows/Unix Operating system and facilities and Storage