Oracle Database Administrator
ITCAN Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide excellent technical support for Oracle and SQL Database environment.
- Provide operanal support for DB issues initiated from Incidents or Changes.
- Provide solutions and root-cause analysis of system performance and failure related issues.
- Work on an onsite shift-rota and provide off site 24x7 support.
- Work on projects and provide close liaison with project teams to ensure the smooth transition of new databases and initiatives into the Production environment.
- Working closely with manager and team members.
- Review and recommend options to improve the effectiveness of the database infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS 9i\10\11g
- Working knowledge of Oracle RAC · Excellent working knowledge of Oracle Forms
- Working knowledge of SQL 2000\2005\2008
- Working using a scripting language to automate tasks
- Working knowledge of SQL High Availability features
- Experience of performance and tuning optimising SQL DB’s
ITCAN Pte Ltd